CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disney characters

I thought a lot about what Disney characters I am most like. At first I was like, oh belle or mulan, what strong beautiful "princesses". But then really, that's not me, when have I ever fallen in love with an animal/man or cross dressed to save my father. I considered Aladdin, poor--easily connected with a college student, but still it wasn't working out for me. All of the characters seemed too heroic, brave or funny.

I settled with Woody from toy story. Here are my reasons:
  • I have a generally quirky wardrobe, including random scarves and hats.
  • I am resistant to change, but usually prefer it in the end. I especially take a long time to start liking people that are forced into my life (aka buzz lightyear)
  • I am sarcastic
  • I run weird
  • I get easily upset when the general public's preference moves from me to someone else like "the new kid on the block"
  • I wish I were a cowboy.

6 comments:

Keith McKay said...

I hope this doesn't come across offensively, seeing how Woody's a guy and you're not, but that choice seems strangely....appropriate.

Lizi Dorff said...

i'm so glad another girl picked a guy to describe herself! i used to wear cowgirl hats camping and boating when i had long hair because i wanted to be a cowgirl too. but now i'd settle for marrying a cowboy...then i would kinda be a cowgirl by default.

Courtney said...

You DO seem like Woody! I always like him because he was such a real character, and he never put up with Buzz Lightyear's crap. Haha

Alex said...

Wow you really did a better job than me analyzing the characters and yourself...no wonder i had such a hard time.

Taylor_tots said...

Thats cute. I have always loved Woody. He is cool, and maybe you could be the girl version of Woody if that makes you feel better. Like Woodella.

mathurston said...

I always thought that woody was a great flawed hero. They really give him problems but they work out for him in the end